"And so, if you want to be with me, you have to follow through on every word you say." --Gavin DeGraw
Day 5: Someone I Love. My family and a hundred other people who may or may not be related to me at a feast celebrating our town's patron saint.
Day 6: Childhood Memory. Fresh homemade pizzelles. My apartment smelled like butter and lemon zest -- exactly the way my grandmother's apartment would smell during Christmas week every year during my childhood.
Day 7: Something New. I left Zumba class with a stitch in my side and a sense of accomplishment.
Day 8: Technology. My second set of Bose in-ear headphones, which are splitting and fraying and falling apart just as badly as the first ones did. I'm switching brands once these finally bite the dust.
Day 9: Faceless Self-Portrait. My shadow and I waited for the bus.
Day 10: Something I Made. My retro rocketship poster bathed in sunrise.
Day 11: Something Fun. A few dozen Scotch glasses and a dozen friends makes for an amazing evening.
Day 12: Close-up. My windowbox tomatoes have been on the vine for two months and still aren't ripe yet...

No comments:
Post a Comment