Saturday, January 17, 2009

Keep Out

"There's a fine, fine line between love and a waste of your time." -- from Avenue Q

I'm sure there are a ton of ordinary little miracles happening around me lately that I can write about. I know that tons of stuff has happened to me that you'd love to hear and I've made lots of little observations you'd appreciate me sharing. But you know what? Lately, nothing -- absolutely nothing -- in my life has struck me as quirky and exciting enough to warrant a blog entry. Coincidentally, the weather around here has plummeted and is currently hovering around 0F, which reminds me of Dante's assertion that hell gets colder as you descend farther into it.

I owe this blog something, though, so I'm stealing other people's words to replace my own. I stumbled across 8tracks.com recently, a site which allows you to upload mp3s, create a playlist, and embed it on your website. So if you're sitting around at home this weekend trying desperately to keep warm, give this one a play. The track list is below the applet.



1. Into the Sun -- Locksley
2. Creep (Radiohead cover) -- Brandi Carlile
3. I Melt With You -- Saves The Day
4. Your Ex-Lover Is Dead -- Stars
5. Wonderwall -- Paul Anka
6. Burn -- Ray LaMontagne
7. You Belong With Me -- Taylor Swift
8. Hallelujah -- Gavin DeGraw

No comments: